click to enlarge
- SKU: 11990
- Availability: Out of Stock (Drop Ship)
- Mfr SKU: FS-217#3
Out of Stock
High Frequency Facial Machine Spoon Shaped Electrode. Replacement part for the High Frequency Facial Machine.
The High Frequency Machine uses rapidly alternating current called "Tesla Current" to achieve some very beneficial effects including deep penetration of products into the skin. A high frequency machine generates a current that is transmitted to the skin through a glass electrode which helps to kill harmful bacteria, stimulate circulation, and also helps the skin to absorb skin care products. High frequency can be used to treat acne and to assist in massaging aging skin.
High Frequency units emit a gentle electric current that can benefit the skin in many ways. They have been shown to enhance circulation, increase production of collagen and elastin, eliminate toxins and acne-causing bacteria, encourage lymphatic drainage, exfoliate dead skin cells, and assist with absorption of skin care products.
General Instructions for Usage:
- The esthetician holds the electrode and works in a circular motion for 3 - 5 minutes
- Can be used directly on dry skin or lay dry gauze over the skin. The current has a more stimulation effect when applied over a dry cloth.
- All treatments should be started with a mild current, and gradually increase intensity.
- Sparking is a technique used on acne blemishes and lesions. Sparking is accomplished by placing layers of dry cotton gauze over the skin, creating a gap between the skin and the electrode. Upon treatment, the spark gap releases ozone from the electrode to destroy bacteria and aid in drying pustular infections. Never create a gap of more than 1/4 inch, as tissue destruction can occur and the skin will heal leaving brownish marks.
- Gentle, non-invasive alternative to plastic surgery
- Immediate (temporary) lifting effect
- Softens and smooths away fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces large pores
- Effective acne treatment
- Reduces dark circles around eyes
- Decongests puffy eyes