Accepted by NCBTMA, ABMP and AMTA.
click to enlarge
The 10 CE hour Understanding Craniosacral Therapy home study course will outline and explain what craniosacral therapy (CST) is, how it heals, the history behind CST, its relationship to other healing modalities and what happens during a craniosacral session. Craniosacral therapy is a gentle, hands-on method of whole body healing in which the therapist evaluates and treats the body through the craniosacral system. This course is a great introductory course for any massage therapist looking to further their knowledge in the massage and bodywork field!
This Course Will Present:
• The definition of CST
• How CST works
• The theories behind the practice of CST
• Real life experiences of how CST works on the human body
• Palpation techniques and exercises
You Will Receive:
Craniosacral Therapy: What it is, How it Works textbook, by John E. Upledger, guide with instructions, exam of 60 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Cost includes all materials needed.