Accepted by NCBTMA, ABMP and AMTA.
click to enlarge
The 10 CE hour Craniosacral Therapy home study course will outline and explain what craniosacral therapy (CST) is, how it heals, the history behind CST, its relationship to other healing modalities, and what happens during a craniosacral session. A DVD is included in this course which presents a sample whole body craniosacral routine. Craniosacral therapy is a gentle, hands-on method of whole body healing in which the therapist evaluates and treats the body through the craniosacral system. This course is ideal for any professional therapist looking to further their knowledge in craniosacral therapy!
This Course Will Present:
- The definition of CST
- How CST works
- The theories behind the practice of CST
- Real life experiences of how CST works on the human body
- Palpation techniques and exercises
- A DVD with more than 2 hours of techniques
You will receive:
Craniosacral Therapy: What it is, How it Works textbook, by John E. Upledger, Craniosacral Therapy Techniques DVD with John Hoffmann, guide with instructions, exam of 60 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion, and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Cost includes all materials needed.