Accepted by NCBTMA, ABMP and AMTA.
click to enlarge
The 3 CE hour Communicable Disease - HIV/AIDS home study course will further your knowledge of HIV/AIDS and provide valuable information on how to protect yourself and your clients from exposure to HIV. This course is an expanded version of the HIV/AIDS Universal Precautions home study course. You will learn vital statistics relating to HIV/AIDS, ways HIV can and cannot be contracted, the stages of the HIV infection and what you can do as a massage therapist to protect yourself and your clients from exposure to HIV/AIDS. The course will also explain how massage therapy can benefit HIV/AIDS infected clients. This course is a great resource for all massage therapists.
This Course Will Present Information On:
• The ways HIV can and cannot be contracted
• Precautionary steps you can take as a therapist to protect yourself and your clients from HIV
• The HIV/AIDS infection and treatment process
• Benefits and contraindications of performing massage on HIV/AIDS infected clients
You Will Receive:
Communicable Disease - HIV/AIDS text, by Corrine Mollet Rubida, BS, LMT, guide with instructions, exam of 28 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
1. Download your course instantly and test online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
3. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Cost includes all materials needed.