Accepted by NCBTMA, ABMP and AMTA.
click to enlarge
The 18 CE hour Trigger Point Therapy home study course will introduce you to useful and valuable information about trigger points in the soft tissues of the body. This course defines and outlines trigger points on charts. It also gives anatomy of muscles, shows pain patterns, discusses how to palpate for trigger points, and explains stretching and strengthening exercises for the soft tissues of the body.
This Course Will Present:
- Trigger point charts showing trigger points in each muscle
- Pain patterns of each muscle
- General palpation rules for finding trigger points
- Stretching and strengthening exercises for each muscle
- Anatomy of the muscular system (origin, insertion, and actions of muscles)
You Will Receive: Trigger Point Therapy for Myofascial Pain textbook, by Donna Finando and Steven Finando, guide with instructions, exam of 96 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion, and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Cost includes all materials needed.