Accepted by NCBTMA, ABMP and AMTA.
click to enlarge
Expand your skills as a massage therapist with this introductory 12 CE hour course in the principles and practices of Thai Yoga Massage. Thai Yoga Massage has been practiced for centuires in Thailand. In this unique healing art, the therapist guides the recipient through a series of yoga postures while massaging the body's energy lines and pressure points. This course will give you a strong introduction to Thai Yoga Massage and how it works. Thai Yoga Massage is a great addition to any massage therapists practice!
This Course Will Introduce You To:
• The history, origin and theory of Thai Yoga Massage
• The benefits and contraindications to Thai Yoga Massage
• How Thai Yoga Massage is practiced in Thailand and how it works on the body
• An introduction to basic postures and palpation techniques used in Thai Yoga Massage
You Will Receive:
Thai Yoga Massage textbook, by Kam Thye Chow, introductory step-by-step DVD, guide with instructions, exam of 70 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Cost includes all materials needed.