Accepted by NCBTMA, ABMP and AMTA.
click to enlarge
The 2 CE hour Ethics In Massage - Roles and Boundaries home study course covers many issues that massage therapists face every day including:
• Limitations and scope of practice of licensed massage therapists
• Responsibilities of massage therapists to their clients
• Transference and counter-transference
• Prevention of sexual behavior between the therapist and client
• Dual relationships that may harm the client/therapist relationship
You Will Receive:
Ethics in Massage - Roles and Boundaries text, by Corrine Mollet, BS, LMT, guide with instructions, exam of 20 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
All materials are available for this course online.
Cost includes all materials needed.
- Mfr SKU: Roles & Boundaries