For Hard Surfaces, Implements, Salon Tools
• Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C.
• Complies with OSHA’s bloodborne pathogens standard.
• U.S. EPA registered hospitalgrade, broad-spectrum disinfectant.
• Kills pseudomonas, staph, and salmonella.
• Kills fungus, including “athlete’s foot” fungus.
• Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers, and shears.
• Concentrated. Mix with water to make a disinfectant solution.
• Immerse items for 10 minutes, mop with sponge, or spray on.
• Anti-Rust formula.
• Will not stain skin or surfaces.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To make a HOSPITAL DISINFECTANT mix 2 ounces of BARBICIDE in 32 ounces of water. BARBICIDE is for use in hospitals, health care facilities, tanning facilities and in beauty salons, barbershops, and hairstyling establishments. SURFACES: On inanimate, hard non-porous surfaces such as floors, sink tops, tables, acrylic tanning beds, telephones, toilet seats, and door handles. Apply solution prepared as above to pre-cleaned surfaces with a cloth, mop, sponge, or coarse mist pump or trigger sprayer so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes and then let air-dry. BEAUTY/BARBER INSTRUMENTS AND TOOLS: Thoroughly clean brushes, combs, clipper blades, shears, razors, and other inanimate hard surfaced non-porous tools and implements prior to complete immersion for 10 minutes (or as required by local authorities) in a solution as prepared above. Rinse to remove BARBICIDE after immersion and dry before use. Fresh solution must be prepared daily or more often if solution becomes diluted or soiled. PERFORMANCE: When tested with full immersion for 10 minutes in a solution prepared as above, BARBICIDE has been found to be effective against: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus (including Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin Resistant (MRSA)), Trichophyton mentagrophytes, *Herpes Simplex Virus Type-1 and Type-2, *Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (AIDS virus), Influenza A Virus ( in 5% Serum), *Hepatitis B Virus and *Hepatitis C Virus. BAR-1890-01