Accepted by NCBTMA, ABMP and AMTA.
click to enlarge
The 6 CE credit hour General Aromatherapy home study course will teach over 500 formulas for aromatherapy. From stress relief to snoring remedies, this course will empower you to create the best smelling environment for your clients. This is an introductory course in the art of aromatherapy and is open to all licensed massage therapists.
This Course Will Present:
• The history of aromatherapy and its applications
• Aromatherapy formulas for specific ailments
• Aromatherapy formulas for use in massage oils, candles
and room fresheners
• Benefits and contraindications to essential oils and aromatherapy
You Will Receive:
500 Formulas for Aromatherapy textbook, by Carol Schiller and David Schiller, guide with instructions, exam of 58 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Cost includes all materials needed.