Accepted by NCBTMA, ABMP and AMTA.
click to enlarge
The 10 CE credit hour Introduction to Tui Na Massage home study course will introduce you to the theories behind the practice of Tui Na (pronounced "twee-nah") massage. It is an introductory course in Chinese massage and is open to all licensed massage therapists. This course will give you an in detail description of what Tui Na massage is, the history of Tui Na massage and will also explain Qi (pronounced "chee"), the principles of body meridians and contraindications to Tui Na. The visual guides throughout the text are state-of-the-art.
This Course Will Present:
• Definitions of Tui Na, Qi and body meridians
• Benefits and contraindications to Tui Na massage
• The history of Tui Na and Chinese massage
• Descritptions of common techniques and client positioning used in performing a Tui Na massage
You Will Receive:
The Handbook of Chinese Massage textbook, by Maria Mercati, guide with instructions, exam of 75 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Cost includes all materials needed.