click to enlarge
New Updated Design! Beautifully illustrated chart that is easy to understand and perfect for patient education.
This chart helps you to explain what osteoporosis is and its effects on the body.
Illustrations include :
- finely drawn posterior view of a female body with skeleton superimposed
- common sites of osteoporosis with close up views of fractures in lower spine, hip and wrist
- vertebral column with microscopic views of healthy bone and bone with osteoporosis
- progressive spinal deformity in osteoporosis
Also includes the following:
- risk factors
- prevention and treatment
- bone density and bone density testing
Made in the USA.
Available in the following versions:
UNMOUNTED - Printed on high-quality, heavy paper. Get an unmounted chart if you are going to frame it, or if you just want to tape or tack it up on a wall. Our human anatomical charts measure 20”W x 26”H. (Note: Unmounted charts cannot be displayed on the chart stand).
FLEXIBLE LAMINATION - Flexible plastic 1.5 mil lamination with metal eyelets in each top corner for convenient wall hanging or for use with chart stand; markable (write-on/wipe-off). If you are going to put the chart on an office or classroom wall, this will hang nicely without curling at the edges. Also, the chart will easily roll up, if you want to carry it with you. Our most popular mounting. Our human anatomical charts measure 20”W x 26”H.