click to enlarge
Suspended Motor Action
Exclusive Suspended Motor Action combines the advantages of hand and mechanical massage.
- Motor is suspended between 2 bearings
- Motor rotates in eccentric at front
- Motor pivots on a spring at rear
This ingenious feature allows the motor to shift its weight up, down and from side to side with such speed that it delivers several thousand rotating-patting massage movements per minute to your fingertips.
- Place all four fingers under the large strap
- Slide the two middle fingers under the small strap
- Push the Massager far back on your hand. This position is important for good massage. It gives your fingers the most freedom and permits the instrument to deliver its very best massage action
Massage can be applied over clothing, but it is most effective when applied directlly to the body.
Use both hands whenever possible. The free hand should duplicate the movements of the instrument hand.
Massage should be gentle and pleasant. Take your time. Do not dig in with you fingers. The application should be soothing and not too vigorous.
Operates on 120 volts, 25-60 cycles, AC only.