click to enlarge
Our Thai Hand Reflexology and Foot Stick Combination Tool has a nubby side that is ideal for hand reflexology and a smooth side which is used for Traditional Thai Foot Massage. Made of handsome 100% Thai rosewood.
Our Thai Hand Reflexology and Foot Stick Combination Tool combines two tools into one. Use the tool’s nubby end to massage the muscles your hands and use the smooth end to put pressure on key reflexology points on your feet.
There are a few different ways to use the nubby hand reflexology end of the Combination Tool: roll the tool back and forth between your two palms, roll it up and down against a hard surface with one of your palms, or simply grip and release it a series of times. Let the nubs penetrate important reflexology points on your palm to promote healing throughout the body. The Combination Tool effectively stretches and strengthens the hands while easing muscle tension and promoting good circulation. This end of the tool is not only for hands-- it can be used anywhere on the body.
The smooth end of the combination tool is used for Traditional Thai Foot Massage. Use the sides of the stick to stroke the soles, arches and heels of the feet. Use the top of the stick to massage the tips of the toes and the area in between the toes. The two points at either end of the Tool are used to gently press reflexology points all over the feet. The foot-massage end of the stick can also be used on other parts of the body like the neck, shoulders, and back.
The Thai Hand Reflexology and Foot Stick Combination Tool is made of 100% polished rosewood from Thailand and can be used with or without lotion during massage.
Features and Benefits
- It’s like having two tools for the price of one—use the nubby side for hand reflexology and the smooth side for Traditional Thai Foot Massage.
- It is ideal for practicing reflexology because it is designed to effectively massaging pressure points on the hands and feet.
- It can be used on other parts of the body alleviating stress and discomfort while increasing circulation to tired muscles.
- It made of 100% high-quality, all-natural Thai rosewood which is durable and non-toxic.
Dimensions and Care
- Length: 6.5"
- Clean your massage tool with mild soap and warm water. After washing it, wipe it down with an anti-bacterial wipe and condition it with a small amount of carrier oil.