This pillow doesn’t look like what you would expect – that’s because it was designed by an Ergonomic Designer in consultation with a Doctor of Chiropractic. One of the key goals to sound sleep is ‘Spinal Alignment’ which can help you to be more comfortable. Because people sleep on their backs, sides, or both, this pillow was created to work for each sleeping position. The ergonomic design offers comfortable support and stability in all sleeping postures. The result is a more sound sleep and less tendency to wake with pain, stiffness and many of the symptoms resulting from lack of support.
- Five sizes for a custom fit
- Five-year warranty not to lose shape or resilience (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Comes with a free-fitted zippered pillow cover (polyester/cotton machine washable)
- Child, Petite and Average fit into a standard pillow case.
- Large and X-Large fit a king-size pillow case
- Made of non-allergenic, non-toxic foam
- Not only an investment in a pillow, but an investment in your future
- Have someone assist in measuring your left shoulder
- Stand facing the person who is measuring you, arms down to your sides
- Have the person measuring you hold the ruler to the base of the neck
- Keep the ruler level across the shoulder area (the ruler will rise off the shoulder)
- While holding the ruler in place with their left hand, your assistant should measure with their right hand from the base of the neck to the outside tip of the bony prominence at the shoulder. Note - ignore any muscle mass beyond the bony prominence.
- Compare measurement from neck to end of humerus bone with the available sizes below to determine the best fit. Choose one size smaller if you measure between two sizes or sleep on a soft surface such as memory foam or pillow top mattress.
PILLOW SIZE - SHOULDER LENGTH
- Child less than 4¼"
- Petite 4¼" - 5¼"
- Average 5¼" - 6¼"
- Large 6¼" - 7¼"
- Extra Large 7¼" - Plus
The Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow allows you to sleep on your back and/or side in the correct spinal alignment. We believe that we have developed the most unique sleeping pillow in the world because the Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow incorporates two shapes into one pillow. We believe that this is the only pillow on the market that is designed to properly support the spine when people are back sleeping and side sleeping. Since most people sleep in the center of their pillow when they sleep on their backs, the center of our pillow is designed specifically for back sleeping with a unique wedge for upper back support. When people sleep on their side, they sleep on the outside edge of their pillow, so both outside edges of the pillow are designed for side sleeping. The unique density of our foam creates a softness, which allows for an extremely comfortable, yet supportive nights sleep.
Sleep is fundamental in all our lives. Sleeping is not a luxury, but a physiological necessity. Our physical and emotional equilibrium depends greatly on this function. A good night’s sleep has therapeutic benefits: stress and blood pressure are reduced, cellular damage is repaired, risk factors for disease, obesity and depression may be reduced. Mood, memory and concentration are improved and some believe you can even increase your lifespan. Deep and Rem (rapid eye movement) sleep are the two most vital stages of sleep. Creating the right environment for sleeping will maximize the benefits received from deep and Rem sleep. The correct pillow is an essential factor of your sleeping environment. Your pillow needs to provide support and comfort in the correct size when either back or side sleeping. The Therapeutica pillow has been designed to provide the utmost comfort and support, helping you to achieve the maximum benefit from a good night’s sleep.
Qualities For The Right Sleep
The Right Pillow
The Therapeutica sleeping pillow is the only pillow designed to let you sleep comfortably, on your back and on your side, in the correct spinal alignment.
The Right Support
Changing your sleeping position requires different support. That’s why the Therapeutica sleeping pillow gives distinctly different support for back and side sleeping. It provides back and neck therapy while you sleep, relieving stress and relaxing muscles.
The Right Alignment
Almost any daily activity can put your spine out of alignment. From working at a computer to washing your hair, shopping, golfing, lifting, bending, carrying, even driving. That’s why the Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow is designed to give you corrective therapy while you are sleeping.
The Right Size
As individuals we are not one size fits all. To offer the correct support for both side and back sleeping requires considering a person’s dimensions. The Therapeutica sleeping pillow has been designed to use a shoulder measurement to determine size. The sleeping pillow is available in five sizes to allow for a custom fit.
Side Sleeping Therapy
For side sleeping therapy, the ‘Side Sections’ are higher to accommodate your shoulder properly and contoured to rest your head and neck comfortably in a natural position that allows correct spinal alignment. Pressure is minimized and stress is reduced from every contact surface of your head, neck and shoulder.
Back Sleeping Therapy
For back sleeping therapy, the ‘Wedge Extension’ provides upper back support. The ‘Cervical Contour’ provides correct neck support. And the ‘Center Cavity’ cradles your head. Altogether, maintaining correct spinal alignment. This support aids in the relief and prevention of neck and upper back pain.
Therapy for Snoring
The design of The Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow prevents your head from being pushed forward while sleeping on your back and this helps reduce snoring by aiding in keeping critical air passages open.
How To Use