Accepted by NCBTMA, ABMP and AMTA.
click to enlarge
Have you ever worked with elderly, frail or chronically ill clients and wondered if the treatment was appropriate for them? The 9 CE hour Massage for the Elderly and Ill home study course will outline and explain appropriate treatment strategies for working with clients who are elderly, frail, chronically ill or injured. This course enables you to bring the benefits of massage to elderly and chronically ill clients. It discusses the benefits, contraindications, the aging process, appropriate techniques and positioning of clients. It also outlines proper documentation and marketing of massage for the elderly and ill. This course is a great resource for all massage therapists.
You Will be Presented With Information on:
· Comfort Touch, a massage modality used to treat the elderly and chronically ill
· Benefits and contraindications of working with elderly, frail and/or ill clients
· Appropriate positioning for performing massage and the elderly and/or ill
· The aging process and how the body changes
· Communication, documentation and marketing massage for the elderly and/or ill
All files for this course are now available for download! You can choose the "Download your course instantly and test online." option below to complete the entire 9 CE hour Massage for the Elderly and Ill course online.
You Will Receive:
Comfort Touch: Massage for the Elderly and the Ill textbook, by Mary Kathleen Rose, guide with instructions, exam of 60 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
3. Download your course instantly and test online.