Have you ever wanted to learn hot and cold stone massage? The comprehensive 15 CE hour Hot Stone Massage course will teach you just that! This course will present the basics of hot and cold stone massage including benefits, contraindications, set up and how to use stones during massage therapy. It includes a textbook, DVD, guide and set of 19 basic basalt stones. Not only will learning hot and cold stone massage help you build your clientele and your list of services, it will extend the lifetime of your career by saving your hands from overuse.
This Course Will Present Information on:
· The purpose and benefits of using hot and/or cold stones
· Effects of hot and cold on the body
· Precautions, contraindications and safety guidelines of stone massage
· How to select and set up equipment and stones
How to obtain proper stone temperatures
· Proper draping and body mechanics
· Stone management for optimal flow during the massage
You Will Receive:
Hot Stone Massage textbook by Leslie Bruder, instructional DVD titled Full Body Therapy: Hot and Cold Stone Massage published by TIR Stone Massage, Set of 19 Basalt stones, guide with instructions, exam of 78 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
Your Set of 19 Basalt Stones Includes the Following:
4 - Medium Working Stone (Size 2.5"-3.0")
4 - Facial Stone (Size 1.5"-2.0")
8 - Toe Stone
1 - Contour Stone (Size 4.0"-5.0")
2 - Trigger Point Stone (Size 3.0"-4.0")
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.