Accepted by NCBTMA, ABMP and AMTA.
click to enlarge
Learn the unique art of myofascial release in this 16 CE hour course! The Myofascial Release home study course will introduce you to the principles and practice of myofascial release and related theories such as gait analysis and Anatomy Trains Lines. This course will discuss the integral network of myofascia that is present in every human’s body as well as anatomy of the muscular system. It will present myofascial release techniques for the entire body and will outline benefits, indications and contraindications to myofascial release. This NEW myofascial release course includes both a textbook and a DVD which presents more than 2 hours of techniques. This course is a great addition to any massage therapist's list of services!
This Course Will Present:
• Information on muscular anatomy and the myofascial meridian system
• Information on gait analysis an how to assess postural patterns in the body
• The benefits, indications and contraindications to myofascial release
• How myofascial release is performed and its effects on the body
• Basic techniques for performing a full body myofascial release session
• A DVD with more than 2 hours of techniques including a full body session
You Will Receive:
Fascial Release for Structural Balance textbook, by James Earls and Thomas Myers, Myofascial Release Techniques DVD with John Hoffmann, guide with instructions, exam of 96 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
If you are licensed in the State of Florida, every two years for renewal of your massage therapy license, you are required to complete continuing education courses in Florida laws and rules, ethics, HIV and prevention of medical errors.