Accepted by NCBTMA, ABMP and AMTA.
click to enlarge
Expand your knowledge of prenatal, labor and postpartum massage in this NEW Pregnancy Massage home study course. The 16 CE hour course will introduce you to pregnancy massage, providing valuable information on the physiology of pregnancy, benefits and contraindications to pregnancy massage and basic massage techniques to treat the common discomforts of pregnancy. This course will cover every topic of pregnancy including preconception support, the prenatal period, labor and the postpartum period. It will also discuss marketing strategies to improve your practice. A DVD is included demonstrating beneficial pregnancy massage techniques. This course is a great addition to any massage therapist's list of services!
This Course Will Present:
• Prenatal massage guidelines and client positioning for each trimester of pregnancy
• Physiology of pregnancy
• Massage for common discomforts of pregnancy
• Benefits and contraindications to pregnancy massage
You Will Receive:
Prenatal Massage textbook, by Elaine Stillerman, DVD, guide with instructions, exam of 104 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.