click to enlarge
Elasto-Gel™ Hot and Cold Therapy
The Elasto-Gel™ Therapy Products are designed to provide moist heat therapy or soothing cold therapy for relief of minor muscular and joint aches and pains. The hot or cold therapy will last 20 to 40 minutes per application. The product is held in place with hook and loop type closures, which allow the user to move about during therapy. The product is microwavable so it can provide nearly continuous heat therapy. When used cold, the product conforms to contours, even at -20F (-30C), allowing comfortable soothing cold applications.
A specially formulated gel:
- This product is made with Elasto-Ge™l, a patented gel with exceptional properties for transferring heat or soothing cold. If punctured, it will not leak and will remain usable. Remains flexible even when frozen. Most items are covered with a removable outer stretch lycra cover. Provides excellent therapy for minor injuries during and after rehabilitation exercises. The unique combination of specially selected fabric and tough flexible gel provides an exceptional durable product for use in hospitals, rehabilitation centers, athletic facilities and the home.
- Single product hot or cold
- Will not leak if punctured
- Will not dry out
- Exceptional conformability
- Durable and comfortable
- Easy to use
- Elasto-gel products are latex free
- Elasto-Gel Packs come with 6 month manufacturer limited warranty
- Cervical Collar: 3/8" Thick, 1 elastic loop strap 2" x 6". Length = 20", width = 10"