Designed in conjunction with leading experts in the spa industry, the Neptune wet table is a seamless, molded-acrylic table which is perfect for hydrotherapy spa treatments. The table is contoured creating a wider torso section keeping client comfortable and allowing easier access to body for therapist. During treatments, a generous trough and drainpipe system that totally surrounds the work surface and keeps wash-off away from the client. Manually adjusted with spring-button. The removable closed-cell foam pad is comfortable, easily sanitized, and attractive (teal). Table has white acrylic trough and white powder-coated, stainless-steel legs. Vinyl colors shown below only apply to optional Massage Top Converter which allows Neptune to be used for dry treatments.
- Height range 25" - 33"
- Top size 36" (torso), 32" (legs) x 83" length
- Working area 29" (torso), 25" (legs) x 76" length
- White acrylic shell w/ built-in trough to divert water to drain hole at foot end
- 3/4" plywood frame sealed with exterior-grade paint
- Includes removable 1.25" Closed-Cell Foam Pad (teal) and drain hose
- Optional Massage Top Converter, a padded vinyl top for dry treatments
- Manual height adjustments w/ spring buttons
- Outdoor-grade, white, powder-coated steel base
- Weight capacity 800 lbs.
- Table weight 150 lbs.
Structure: 2 years on replacement parts and 1 year on labor
Click to Download Specifications.
Note: The actual shipping costs may vary from those shown at check out. Due to the size of this item, it must ship by common carrier. We will contact you if any adjustment is required.