click to enlarge
The Napa La Mer™ is the perfect solution for wet treatments, massage, Vichy showers, body wraps, mud masques, scrub treatments, and more. This beautiful shelf table is crafted with treated water resistant Teak wood and marine grade foam and Aqua™ vinyl. Add stainless steel hardware and a vented HDPE top and you have a table ready to endure the constant rigors of a wet room environment. Non-electric height adjustments are easy and can be done while the client is on the table. Just a few revolutions of the handle and the Napa La Mer positions itself perfectly for a number of wet room treatments as well as massage. Unlike other wet room tables, the comfortable upholstered top is designed to drain and can be removed for periodic disinfecting. At the end of their useful life, the foam and vinyl can easily be replaced.
Manual hydraulic lift, wet room treatment table
Beautiful water-resistant treated Teak wood frame with shelf.
Water tolerant components and hardware - perfect for non-powered wet room environments.
Non-electric Manual Hydraulic Lift - no power issues or corroding batteries.
Marine grade foam and Aqua vinyl - comfortable, easy to clean and replaceable.
• Manual Hydraulic Lift System with Fold-away Handle
• Flat/Massage Top
• Premium Marine Grade Foam
• Durable Water Resistant Aqua Upholstery
• Water Resistant Teak Base with slotted Shelf
• HDPE Top
• Stainless Steel Hardware
• Closed-cell foam pad & marine grade accessories
• Caress™ or Flex-Rest™ Face Cradles available in Stardust or Marine Blue.
Images viewed below to demonstrate the face cradles and not color choice.
• Width: 29"
• Length: 70.25"
• Height Range: 25" - 37"
• Recommended Lift Capacity: 500 lbs
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Shipping Dimensions: 77 x 37 x 32 inches
- Shipping Weight: 234 Lbs