click to enlarge
The 2 CE hour Prevention of Medical Errors home study course discusses common medical errors made in the American health care system and in the massage therapy profession. This course will discuss solutions to these problems and what massage therapists can do to prevent them from happening in the future. This course will help any massage therapist to improve their practice and profession!
This Course Will Present Information On:
• Different types of medical errors made by healthcare workers
• Statistics on medical errors
• How medical errors affect massage therapists
• Common medical errors made my massage therapists
• What massage therapists can do to prevent medical errors from happening
You Will Receive:
Prevention of Medical Errors text, by Corrine Mollet, BS, LMT, guide with instructions, exam of 20 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
All materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Cost includes all materials needed.