click to enlarge
The 18 CE hour Trigger Point Therapy home study course is a theory only course and will introduce you to useful and valuable information about trigger points in the soft tissues of the body. This course defines and outlines trigger points, gives anatomy of muscles, pain patterns in most muscles of the body, discusses how to palpate for trigger points and explains stretching and strengthening exercises for the soft tissues of the body.
This Course Will Present:
• Pain patterns of each muscle
• General palpation rules for finding trigger points
• Trigger points located in each muscle
• Stretching and strengthening exercises for each muscle
• Anatomy of the muscular system (origin, insertion and actions of muscles)
You Will Receive:
Trigger Point Therapy for Myofascial Pain textbook, by Donna Finando and Steven Finando, guide with instructions, exam of 96 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
All materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Cost includes all materials needed.