click to enlarge
The 2 CE hour Ethics In Massage - Roles and Boundaries home study course covers many issues that massage therapists face every day including:
• Limitations and scope of practice of licensed massage therapists
• Responsibilities of massage therapists to their clients
• Transference and counter-transference
• Prevention of sexual behavior between the therapist and client
• Dual relationships that may harm the client/therapist relationship
This course a condensed version of the Ethics for the Certified Therapist home study course concentrating on the NCBTMB's Standard V. In addition, this course fulfills the NCBTMB's 2 CE hour requirement relating to Standard V of the NCBTMB's Standards of Practice. You can enroll in both the Ethics for the Certified Therapist and Ethics in Massage - Roles and Boundaries courses to fulfill your entire NCBTMB ethics requirement.
You Will Receive:
Ethics in Massage - Roles and Boundaries text, by Corrine Mollet, BS, LMT, guide with instructions, exam of 20 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
All materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
Cost includes all materials needed.
- Mfr SKU: Roles & Boundaries