click to enlarge
The 14 CE credit hour Reflexology home study course is an introductory course in the art and theory of reflexology of the hands and feet. It will explain and define reflexology points on the hands and feet and how they relate to the systems of the body, benefits of hand and foot reflexology and the history of reflexology. It will also present you with information on specific ailments and how to address them using reflexology. This course is open to all professional bodywork therapists. Reflexology maps of the hands and feet are given as well as easy to use visual guides. A must for the massage professional interested in learning reflexology!
This Course Will Present:
• The history and origins of modern reflexology
• Anatomy of each body system and reflex areas for each
• Descriptions of how to palpate the feet and hands to find reflex points
• Common ailments that may benefit from reflexology treatment
You Will Receive:
The Complete Reflexology Tutor, by Ann Gillanders (Copyright Octopus Publishing Group, Text Copyright Ann Gillanders, 2007), guide with instructions, exam of 90 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
Please check our State/Organization Approvals page before purchasing to be sure this course is accepted by your state board. All courses are accepted by the NCBTMB, AMTA, and ABMP.
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.