click to enlarge
Learn the unique art of lymphatic drainage massage in this 14 CE hour course! The Lymphatic Drainage Massage home study course will introduce you to the principles and practice of lymphatic drainage massage and related theories. This course will discuss the lymphatic system, edema and how edema forms in the body. It will outline benefits, indications and contraindications to lymphatic drainage massage. It will also outline basic massage techniques for performing lymphatic drainage massage and self massage. The new revised Lymphatic Drainage Massage course includes a DVD which presents more than 2 hours of techniques. This course is a great addition to any massage therapist's list of services!
This Course Will Present:
- Information on the lymphatic system and how it works
- Information on edema, lymphedema and their related causes
- The benefits, indications and contraindications to lymphatic drainage massage
- How lymphatic massage is performed and its effects on the body
- Basic techniques for performing a full body lymphatic drainage massage
- A DVD with more than 2 hours of techniques including a full body session
You Will Receive:
Milady's Guide to Lymph Drainage Massage textbook, by Ramona Moody French, Lymphatic Drainage Massage: The Body DVD with Meade Steadman, guide with instructions, exam of 75 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
Please check our State/Organization Approvals page before purchasing to be sure this course is accepted by your state board. All courses are accepted by the NCBTMB, AMTA, and ABMP.
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
If you are licensed in the State of Florida, every two years for renewal of your massage therapy license, you are required to complete continuing education courses in Florida laws and rules, ethics, HIV and prevention of medical errors.
- Mfr SKU: Lymphatic Drainage