click to enlarge
The 16 CE credit hour Reiki home study course is an introductory course in the theory and practice of Reiki. Reiki has been practiced by physicians and massage therapists for centuries and can be a great compliment to your practice. This course will explain the history and theory of Reiki as well as showing basic Reiki hand positions. It will also present specific ailments that can be helped by Reiki. This course is open to all bodywork therapists and is a must for the massage professional interested in learning how to practice Reiki therapy! The textbook used for this course is written by Tanmaya Honervogt. You can visit her website at: www.tanmaya.info.
This Course Will Present:
• The history and origins of modern Reiki
• The theory behind the practice of Reiki
• Descriptions of basic Reiki hand positions used by Reiki therapists
• Common ailments that may benefit from Reiki treatment
You Will Receive:
The Complete Reiki Tutor, by Tanmaya Honervogt (Copyright Octopus Publishing Group, Text Copyright Tanmaya Honervogt, 2008), guide with instructions, exam of 92 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
Please check our State/Organization Approvals page before purchasing to be sure this course is accepted by your state board. All courses are accepted by the NCBTMB, AMTA, and ABMP.
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.