click to enlarge
Designed in conjunction with leading experts in the spa industry, the Neptune wet table is a seamless, molded-acrylic table which is perfect for hydrotherapy spa treatments. The table is contoured creating a wider torso section keeping client comfortable and allowing easier access to body for therapist. During treatments, a generous trough and drainpipe system that totally surrounds the work surface and keeps wash-off away from the client. Manually adjusted with spring-button. The removable closed-cell foam pad is comfortable, easily sanitized, and attractive (teal). Table has white acrylic trough and white powder-coated, stainless-steel legs. Vinyl colors shown below only apply to optional Massage Top Converter which allows Neptune to be used for dry treatments.
- Drains from the foot end of table. Drainage hose is included.
- Height range 25" - 33"
- Top size 36" (torso), 32" (legs) x 83" length
- Working area 29" (torso), 25" (legs) x 76" length
- White acrylic shell w/ built-in trough to divert water to drain hole at foot end
- Includes removable 1.25" Closed-Cell Foam Pad (teal) and drain hose
- Optional Massage Top Converter, a padded vinyl top for dry treatments
- Manual height adjustments w/ spring buttons
- Outdoor-grade, white, powder-coated steel base
- Weight capacity 800 lbs.
- Table weight 150 lbs.
Click to Download Specifications.
- Shipping Weight: 200 Lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 83 x 39 x 36 inches
- Mfr SKU: 21302