Simple, Yet Elegant Maple Treatment Tables
click to enlarge
Crafted from beautiful Hard Maple, the Sedona Tilt stationary massage table comes standard with manually adjustable legs, sturdy hardwood frame and a luxurious, rounded corner flat top. Generously upholstered with our Pro-Plush™ Deluxe 3” cushioning system and covered with our sumptuous yet durable Natursoft™ upholstery, the Sedona Series provides beautiful and affordable treatment table options for a broad range of customers.
Sturdy, Stylish, Hard Maple Construction
- Provides exceptional strength and stability.
- Earthlite uses only North American Maple and other hardwoods from eco-friendly, managed forest sources.
Luxuriously Upholstered Rounded Corner Top
- Premium Pro-Plush™ Deluxe Cushioning – 3”, triple density system for ultimate comfort.
- Buttery soft, yet eco-friendly Natursoft™ upholstery.
- Beautiful rounded corners are easy on therapists.
PowerAssist™ Tilt and Salon Options
- Non-electric – uses economical pneumatic assisted lifting system.
- Enables expanded services including facials, medi-treatments and more.
- Earthlite’s proprietary One-Touch™ Levers offer pneumatic assisted back and leg adjustments even while client is on the table.
- Easy and infinite adjustments.
- Solid hard Maple Construction
- Rounded Corners
- Pro-Plush™ Deluxe 3-Layer 3” Cushioning System
- Natursoft™ Upholstery – 100% PU in sixteen colors
- Double knobs for added strength
- Made in USA with components sourced globally
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Width options: 28”, 30”, 32”
- Length: 73”
- Standard adjustable height range: 23” to 33”
- Static weight tested: 4000 lbs
- Maximum working weight: 1000 lbs
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
- CE Mark
Click here to view delivery options.
Note: The actual shipping costs may vary from those shown at check out. Due to the size of this item, it must ship by common carrier. We will contact you if any adjustment is required.
IMPORTANT: This item ships by freight truck. It is your responsibility to understand the protocols for accepting freight delivery. We strongly recommend you read our Policy Warranty /Returns / Disclaimer to protect yourself should there be any delivery or damage issues. When you order this product, you are agreeing that you have read and understood our Policy Warranty /Returns / Disclaimer.
Please call 1 (800) 344-7677 for Shipping Quote and Availability (Ask us about preferred pricing and quantity discounts).
- Table Top: Hydraulic Tilt Top
- Table Base: Shelf Base
- Shipping Weight: 141 Lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 77 x 37 x 25 inches