Single Pedestal Electric Lift Tables
click to enlarge
The UL approved Everest™ Tilt offers resort spa treatment functionality and comfort in a minimalist package. An ideal choice for day spas, medi-spas and resorts, the sleek single pedestal Everest maximizes leg and knee room giving therapists much needed client access while maintaining exceptional strength and stability. The reliable electric lift table actuator provides smooth and quiet height adjustments with an easy to use foot pedal.
UL Listed, Sleek Single Pedestal Design
• UL and CE approved.
• Heavy duty steel frame provides exceptional strength and stability.
Quiet, Reliable Single Column Lift
• Whisper quiet and ultra-reliable electric actuator for on-demand height adjustments.
• Maximizes therapist leg and knee room for greater client access.
Luxuriously Upholstered Rounded Corner Top
• Premium Pro-Plush™ Deluxe Cushioning – 3”, triple density system for ultimate comfort.
• Buttery soft, yet eco-friendly Natursoft™ upholstery.
• Beautiful rounded corners are stylish and comfortable on therapists.
PowerAssist™ Tilt and Salon Options (this option is well worth it)
• Non-electric – economical pneumatic assisted lifting system.
• Enables expanded services including facials, medi-treatments and more.
• Earthlite’s proprietary One-Touch™ Levers offer power assisted back tilt adjustment even while client is on the table.
• Easy and infinite adjustments.
• Heavy Duty Steel Frame
• Single Pedestal
• Reliable, UL Approved Motor
• Rounded Salon Corners
• Luxuriously upholstered top with rounded Salon Corners
• Pro-Plush™ Deluxe 3-Layer 3” Cushioning System
• Natursoft™ Upholstery – 100% PU in sixteen colors
• Hands Free Foot Control
• Made in the USA with components sourced globally
• Weight: 215 lbs
• Width: 28”, 30”, 32”
• Length: 73”
• Height range: 25” to 37”
• Recommended Lift Capacity: 600 lbs.
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
• Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
• CE Mark
• UL Listed
(Please call for preferred pricing and quantity discounts)
Note: The actual shipping costs may vary from those shown at check out. Due to the size of this item, it must ship by common carrier. We will contact you if any adjustment is required.
IMPORTANT: This item ships by freight truck. It is your responsibility to understand the protocols for accepting freight delivery. We strongly recommend you read our Policy Warranty /Returns / Disclaimer to protect yourself should there be any delivery or damage issues. When you order this product, you are agreeing that you have read and understood our Policy Warranty /Returns / Disclaimer.
Please Note: If you purchase this table in the store, the retail price will be what is shown, plus the shipping price.
- Table Top: Manual Tilt Top
- Table Base: Pedestal Base
- Shipping Dimensions: 77 x 37 x 30 inches
- Shipping Weight: 305 Lbs