Multiple Available Blends
click to enlarge
Extracted from several types of seaweed, the alginate base is used as a gelling agent to assist in the renewal of the skin. Extracts and oils are also added to enhance the benefits of the masque allowing the professional to tailor the treatment to the clients' specific skin type and nutritional needs.
- Acne Tea Tree -Tea tree oil and zinc absorb and regulate sebum. Perfect for oily or acne prone skin.
- Anti-Aging -Fight free radicals and repair environmentally damaged skin with Vitamin C. Perfect for aging or damaged skin.
- Calming -Azulene, chamomile, and Vitamin C calms irritated skin and provides anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. Helps stimulate collagen production.
- Firming -Stimulate cell vitality, renew firming tissues and balance moisture with spirulina. Great for aging skin and skin elasticity loss.
- Ultra-Hydration -Re-hydrate the outer layers of the epidermis with the amino acid, arginine. Perfect for soothing and moisturizing sensitive or dry skin.
- Marine Algae Renewal -Rich in trace elements and mineral salts, seawater helps to simulate cell circulation and renew skin cells. Ideal for skin tightening.
- Purifying - Heal and rebalance with the infusion of neroli essential oil with marine mud and zinc. An antibacterial and antiseptic to eliminate impurities.
- Rebalancing Spice -Purify the skin with this vitamin and nutrient enriched blend of cinnamon and anise. The perfect relaxing aromatherapy skincare treatment.
- Stimulating Bilberry -Bilberry and Vitamin C are combined to increase blood flow and prevent free radicals from aging the skin. Great anti-oxidant and anti-aging formulation.
- Mix 3 oz. of 68 Degree water with 1 oz. of masque.
- Stir vigorously to obtain paste like consistency.
- Apply paste immediately to face and neck with an applicator stick
- Leave masque on for 15 minutes.
- Remove by peeling off in one piece.