All over body roller
click to enlarge
This Holistic Acupressure Roller has 78 hand carved points to deliver precise pressure with ease for general acupressure and traditional Thai body, foot and hand massage. Made of high quality rosewood in Thailand.
Our Holistic Acupressure Roller can be integrated as part of any general acupressure and traditional Thai body, foot and hand Massage routine, whether professional or beginner. The roller is used to apply pressure to various reflex points all over the body to promote balance and healing. Our Holistic Acupressure Roller is 16 inches long, 2 inches in diameter, and made of beautiful rosewood with a metal core in Thailand. It has a convenient easy grip handle measuring 4.75 inches in width, weighing in total less than a pound to provide pressure without strain. The roller is crafted with 78 hand carved points, allowing for the practitioner to administer a variety of techniques with precision and ease for use all over the entire body, from head-to-toe. The Holistic Acupressure Roller is a versatile tool ideal for massage for back, neck and arms to legs, hands and feet.
Some of the benefits of using the Holistic Acupressure Roller include: balancing the body; improving circulation and promoting the release of toxins from cells; relieving pain; reducing anxiety; increasing energy; alleviating asthma, constipation, headaches, kidney stones, stress, migraines, and sinus problems.
Features and Benefits:
- The roller provides different sensations of pressure when applied to the back, feet, and hands for a variety of healing massage techniques
- Designed to effectively massage pressure points all over the body with ease
- Versatile – ideal for head-to-toe massage; use on entire body from back, neck and arms to legs, hands and feet
- Made of high-quality, rosewood which is lightweight, durable and non-toxic
Dimensions and Care:
- Total Length: 16”, Total Diameter: 2”, Roller Length: 5.5”, Handle Width: 4.75”, Weight: .75 lb.
- Clean your massage tool with mild soap and warm water. After washing, wipe down with an anti-bacterial wipe and condition with a small amount of carrier oil.
- Traditional Thai Body Massage
- Traditional Thai Foot and Hand Massage
- At Home Use