*** Tables made before 2001 might be able to use this headrest frame for a replacement***
click to enlarge
Earthlite Caress Adapter Face Cradle
If you own an older model Living Earth Crafts table, manufactured prior to 2001, you will most likely require the Caress Adapter Face Cradle which features a wider dowel spacing. To ensure proper fit, you will need to measure the distance between the headrest outlet holes on your table. Measure the distance from center-of-hole to center-of-hole…if the spacing is 10 inches, you will need the Caress Adapter Face Cradle. The revolutionary Caress™ self-adjusting face cradle conforms to the unique face shape and contours of each of your clients. Sinus pressure is reduced and pressure points eliminated. Soft-Petals™ flex and balance to suspend your client's face in a cradle of comfort. When combined with our Form-fit™ memory cushion, the Caress molds itself perfectly to each and every face shape and size. The days of "cradle face" are over!
• Your clients will love you for it!
• Reduces sinus pressure.
• Eight patent pending suspension pads we call "Soft-Petals" flex and balance independently to create a cushiony molded platform to perfectly cradle your client's head.
• Eliminates Pressure points.
• The patent pending Form-fit™ memory cushion (sold separately or as a package) incorporates memory foam into a sleek pad which flexes and supports. In combination with Caress platform, it conforms to the contours of every face shape and size.
• Suspends your clients in a cradle of comfort.
• This innovative platform provides a single cam lever for height and angle adjustments, locking easily into place. No bothersome "chin" bar. Quality you can count on.
- Shipping Dimensions: 18 x 14 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13 Lbs