Accepted by NCBTMA, ABMP and AMTA.
click to enlarge
Have you ever treated clients experiencing frequent headaches and/or neck pain? Have you ever wanted to learn more about how to treat them? The 9 CE hour Massage for Headaches and Neck Pain home study course outlines and explains different assessment and treatment methods for clients suffering from headaches and neck pain. This course presents detailed information explaining types of headaches and neck pain, causes of headaches and neck pain, assessment methods for treatment, benefits, contraindications and a guided routine for addressing headaches and neck pain. This course is a great resource for all massage therapists.
You Will be Presented With Information on:
· Common types of headaches
· Neck pain and dysfunction
· Assessment strategies for headaches and neck pain
· Technique strategies for headaches and neck pain
· Therapeutic massage modalities to treat headaches and neck pain
· Benefits and contra-indications of massage application to the head and neck
You Will Receive:
A Massage Therapists Guide to Treating Headaches and Neck Pain textbook by Sandy Fritz and Leon Chaitow, website access to technique demonstrations, guide with instructions, exam of 69 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
1. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed online.
2. Course materials mailed to you. Exam is completed on paper.
- Mfr SKU: Headaches & Neck Pain