The ‘Big Kahuna’ is back. This new Full Size Percussor is the first major upgrade Dr. Noble has made to his Doctor’s model, the old ‘Maxi’ since 1985. A new model with new name.
All new for 2013 are the following improvements:
• Lower Profile, stands only 6.5” tall – 2 in. less
• Less Weight, now weighs only 6 lbs. – 1 lb. less, but just as strong
• Super Solid Construction Framework – when dropped, now break resistant
• Rubber Grip Handles – if you have lotion on your hands, you’ll notice the difference
• Better Balance, Smoother Running – even less vibration back to handles
• 3 sets of Massage Heads - Soft, Medium & Hard
– there were no choices on the old Maxi model
– now gentler over the ribs and shoulder blades where the old model was rough
– NOW ACCOMMODATES THINNER PEOPLE
– massage heads are easy to change by hand without a tool
• 7 Digital Speeds with LED indicators and Push Buttons
– when turned on, it defaults to the old single speed of 28 bps, then you have a choice of
3 steps faster or 3 steps slower, using simple + or – push buttons, a range of 20 to 34 bps
• Main Handle more ergonomic, friendlier fit, easier to grip, less slipping
• 2nd Handle changed from Loop to Whale Tail covered with rubber grip – more versatile
• Power cord exit from handle, repositioned – to stay away from patient’s body
WHICH IS THE MOST TALKED ABOUT IMPROVEMENT
CAUSING DR.’S TO UPGRADE TO OUR NEWEST MODEL? . . . .
“Now Gentler Over The Ribs And Shoulder Blades Where The Old Model Was Rough”
BY USING THE SOFTER MASSAGE HEADS, WE ELIMINATE THE
‘BOUNCING’ OVER BONY AREAS OF THE SCAPULA, RIBS AND SHOULDERS.
NO MORE AVOIDING USE ON WOMEN OR SMALL PATIENTS ABOVE THE WAIST.