click to enlarge
For Salon Tools, Implements, and Hard Surfaces
• Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C.
• Complies with OSHA’s bloodborne pathogens standard.
• U.S. EPA registered hospitalgrade, broad-spectrum disinfectant.
• Kills pseudomonas, staph, and salmonella.
• Kills fungus, including “athlete’s foot” fungus.
• Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers, and shears.
• Concentrated. Mix with water to make a disinfectant solution.
• Immerse items for 10 minutes, mop with sponge, or spray on.
• Anti-Rust formula.
• Will not stain skin or surfaces.