click to enlarge
Qpalm is a quick, yet comprehensive reference guide of Acupoints for students as well as practitioners.
As soon as you purchase this program, you will receive an email so that you can download it from the link in the email.
Click HERE to download the demo (63.9 MB).
- Connect your device to your desktop and make sure the status of ActiveSync is active.
- Download the demo file (see above) The file size to be installed on PPC is about 5 MB.
- Run the QPalmDemoEng.exe after downloaded, the file will help you install the software automatically.
- Read the following document to find out how to install this demo program on your pocket pc.
- Please read this if you have any problems with Microsoft .NET Compact Framework(.NET CF). Some Pocket PC have old version of Microsoft .NET CF. In this case our setup file won't install .NET CF because old version of .NET CF already exists in your Pocket PC. This case you need to install .NET CF 1.0 SP3 manually.
To manually install .NET CF, please perform following steps.
- Open your hard drive C:QPalmSetup.
- Run the setup file "NETCFSetup.msi" to install .NET CF
- Qi flows in 20 primary channels are illustrated.
- 361 points of 14 channels & 40 extrapoints are presented in full-color anatomical illustrations
- Nerves, arteries, bones, muscles, and tendons of each acupoint are devided into different colors for easy and clear visualization.
- All acupoints include important relevant information, such as where to find it, what it does, when to use it, how to needle it, and special attributes.
- Edit Function - You can edit the text.
- Search Function - After searching key word, you can see the result and click the acupoints on the list one by one to see the image and text.
Click here to view the instruction guide
No refund after purchasing this software.
Available in Spanish. Please indicate language choice in the options below.