click to enlarge
White Flower Analgesic Balm is a unique combination of essential oils derived from menthol, wintergreen, camphor, eucalyptus, lavender and peppermint which can temporarily alleviate the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints in association with arthritis, simple backache and strains. It is not a drug, but a potent herbal mixture based on a very effective old Chinese Yin Yang herbal formula. White Flower Analgesic Balm in Red Label is the best quality in a series of White Flower balms and it is also the best and the most effective of all Chinese balms in that it is in yin yang balance, in a clear liquid form, not greasy, non-staining and it penetrates deeper, thus quickly relieving aches and pains.
- Wintergreen oil - relieves pain and helps soothe sore muscle
- Menthol - has a cooling effect and is used for treating headaches, rheumatic pains and neuralgia. It may also relieve symptoms of bronchitis, sinusitis and similar condition.
- Eucalyptus oil - is antiseptic in nature. It can be used as a counter-irritant and also provides relief from cold and sinusitis
- Peppermint oil - is antiseptic and refreshing and also acts as an insect repellent.
- Camphor - is a natural analgesic providing relief from pain. It also repels insects.
- Lavender oil - is a natural antiseptic and insect repellent. It is calming and speeds healing of burn and wound.
- Relieve the stuffed-up feeling from cold, catarrh, flu and throat irritation
- Act as a mild antiseptic
- Relieve headache and minor abdominal pain
- Soothe inflammation, spot and minor scald
- Relieve muscular pain
- Soothe irritation from insect bite
- Relieve Travel and motion sickness
- Refresh and uplift the spirit
Suggested Use: For external application only. Apply 2 to 3 drops to the affected area and massage gently. Apply every 2 hours as necessary. To inhale, apply a few drops of White Flower Embrocation on a handkerchief and place over nose and inhale deeply.