click to enlarge
About Arnicare Cream:
Before pain gets in your way, relieve it naturally at the first sign with Arnicare and feel better faster. Arnicare temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruising. Arnicare Cream’s soothing effect makes it ideal for massaging sore muscles. It is unscented and paraben-free. Arnicare Cream is available in 2.5 oz and 1.33 oz tubes.
Boiron Arnicare Gel and Arnicare Cream were both recently awarded the Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Seal of Approval. With over 70,000 parents, PTPA Media has North America’s largest volunteer parent testing community. These independent parent volunteers evaluate products in their own homes to ensure that PTPA winners are chosen based on merit and consumer experience—not on commercial considerations. As a result, the PTPA Seal has quickly gained recognition as an international leader in certifying consumer products for quality, effectiveness and value.
Arnica has grown to be one of the most popular homeopathic medicines throughout the world. It is trusted by professional athletes to soothe sore muscles, by prominent cosmetic surgeons to relieve post-procedure pain, and by savvy moms to treat playground bumps and bruises.
At Boiron, we believe there’s a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing homeopathic medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Cream to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls.
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises
- Ideal for massage; Soothing
- Unscented, paraben-free
- Works naturally with your body
Available in a 1.33 oz or 2.5 oz tube.
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% —Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Caprylyl glycol
- Cetyl palmitate
- EDTA disodium
- Lauroyl macrogolglycerides
- Pegoxol-7 stearate
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sorbic acid
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed; do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).